Sunday, March 23, 2014

Some more rhymes

The North Wind Does Blow

The North Wind does blow
And we shall have snow
And what will the robin do then, poor thing?
He'll hide in the barn
And keep himself warm
And tuck his head under his wing
Poor thing!

The Sun

The sun comes over the mountains
The sun comes over the sea
The sun comes over the rice fields
And the sun comes over me.

The sun sets over the palace.
The sun sets over the street
The sun sets over the houses
And the sun sets over me.

Flea
On my foot there is a flea
Now he's climbing up on me
Past my belly
Past my nose
On my head where my hair grows
On my head there is a flea
Now he's climbing down on me
Past my belly
Past me knee
On my foot
Take that, you flea!

The Little Old Man

A little old man went up in space
And he got ice cream all over this face
So - wash him with a washcloth
Roll him in a rug
And tuck him in a blanket
Until he's snug snug snug!