Tuesday, February 2, 2016

What a sneaky little guy

So the other day, we left another trap out, with some more poems and one of the stuffed gingerbread men that the children had made. They thought that the stuffed one would trick him into thinking it was his friend and he would want to come closer! The next morning, we couldn't believe it! Our gingerbread man had come and gone....again! He was lured by the trap, poems and stuffy but he was too quick. He got stuck in the glue, but somehow managed to set himself free....sort of.....his arm was stuck!

He left us a poem. It went like this:

Ash Class,

Oh dear me,
I'm out of luck
Oh dear me, My arm is stuck!
But I am clever
What did I do,
I unstuck myself from glue!

Love,  GM

So now, our gingerbread man is hopping around with one arm and one leg. We think foresure we will catch him now! Freya informed us the other day, that when they were coming into the school they saw a flash of brown run past them! He is definitely close and we are not giving up!!!