Sunday, October 22, 2017

Some Poems and Songs in Ash class

The Moon
The moon is round
As round as can be
2 eyes, a nose
And a mouth like me

Peas Porridge Hot
Peas porridge hot
Peas porridge cold
Peas porridge in the pot
Nine days old

Some like it hot
Some like it cold
Some like it in the pot
Nine days old

Acka Backa
Acka Backa Soda Cracker
Acka Backa Boo
Acka Backa Soda Cracker
I love you

Rain on the Green Grass
Rain on the green grass
Rain on the trees
Rain on the roof tops
But not on me

Hooray for Me!
Whatever I am,
Whatever I'll be
Hooray for you, Hooray for me!

Whatever you do
Whatever you'll be
Hooray for you, Hooray for me!
Hooray for us!
Whatever we'll be
Hooray for you, Hooray for me!

The Tea Party
Milly went to Billy's place
Milly went to tea
They had some cakes
And fizzy drinks
Underneath the tree.

Hippity Hippity Hop
Hippity hippity hop heigh ho!
A dancing off to school we go
Down the road for half a mile,
It's not too far if you dance and smile.
Hippity Hippity hop.