Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Lots more rhymes!

The moon
The moon is round
As round can be
Two eyes, a nose,
And a mouth like me

Buckle my shoe
One two buckle my shoe
Three Four shut the door
Five Six pick up sticks
Seven Eight lay them straight
Nine Ten, Let's do it again

Fishies
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Once I caught a fish alive
6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Then I let it go again
Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which little finger did it bite?
This little finger on my right!

Blackbirds
Two little blackbirds
sitting on the hill
One named Jack
One named Jill
Fly away Jack
Fly away Jill
Come back Jack
Come back Jill
Two little blackbirds
Sitting on the hill

Hey diddle diddle
Hey diddle diddle
The cat and the fiddle
The cow jumped over the moon
The little dog laughed
to see such fun
And the dish ran away
With the spoon

Rain on the Green Grass

Rain on the green grass
Rain on the trees
Rain on the rooftops
But not on me

Good Morning
Good morning when its morning
Good night when its night
Good evening when it's dark out
Good day when it's light

Good morning to the sunshine
Good evening to the sky
And when it's time to go away
Good-bye, Good-bye, Good-bye

Mousie Brown
Up up the candelstick
went little mousie brown
He got to the top
And couldn't get back down
He called Grandma, Grandma
But Grandma was in town
So he rolled himself up
And rolled back down!